Leeward Agency, Inc. has provided exceptional ship agency services for over two and a half decades. Our services range from full agency appointments, protective agency representation, husbandry services, crew changes, and more. We have encountered numerous situations on vessel throughout the years and there is nothing out of our purview.
With our proactive approach, we constantly check the latest situation of all aspects regarding your ship’s call. Our knowledge of local and federal regulations is vast and continuously updated. Strong relationships with the authorities, terminals and support companies help us move vessels efficiently and effectively through the port.
We tailor our services to our principal’s needs.
We can handle any request in shipping services, listed or otherwise. Please get in touch with us with any questions you might have.
Our team coordinates and arranges airport transfers, immigration formalities, accommodation, and embarkation/repatriation of your crew.
Crew welfare: We are protecting your crew’s physical and mental health. No matter what medical services they need, we will accompany your crew member to ensure they are taken care of.
As COVID-19 regulations evolve, it can be tricky to stay on top of all the latest updates and know exactly what information you need to keep track of. That’s why we’re here – to make your life easier!
At Leeward Agency, we provide helpful and proactive solutions that keep ships moving in a timely manner. We are here to provide reliable support when you need it most, working hand-in-hand with you to guarantee the success of your business.
- Ship’s spares customs clearance and delivery, storage, and logistics
- Supplies of bunker fuel, lubricants, and chemicals
- Freshwater, stores, provisions, and chandlery
- Liaise with local authorities and communications assistance
- Guidance on and coordination with local workshops and contractors
- Organizing Class and statutory surveys/certifications
- Cash to Master
- Mail and courier services
- Attaining repairs, and technical assistance
- Arranging inspection and consultancy services
- Coordinating U.S. Coast Guard Exam and Inspection
- Arranging deliveries from third party vendors
We are serving the following ports:
- Port Arthur
- Port of Orange
- Point Comfort
- Corpus Christi
- Port Aransas